Boracay has something to offer everyone. If you are a romantic by heart, congratulations, you have found heaven on earth.
Let the tantalizing sea breeze blow away your hat,
…run through your hair,
…caress your sun-kissed skin,
…and lure you into the welcoming ocean of turquoise.
Make friend with a muscular yet gentle someone and let him show you the world on his back.
Island hop to Crystal Cove Island, where the vast ocean extends to infinity in velvet sheets of vivid blue
The once sterile haven grown into loveliness under the adept hands of its locals, like magic touches with which an artist completes his favorite painting.
Stroll along the narrow paths – be welcomed by the distribution of tender foliage that surprises a heavenly view at every turn.
Paddle with the fishes on a Crystal Boat and watch their tails wiggle gleefully underneath you.
Nearer as you and your love one paddle towards the famous Boracay Keyhole (at Newcoast), nearer you are to the keyhole of each other’s hearts.
Paraw Sail into the sunset.
Laze on the sail and watch the sun paint the sky with its glistening gown in gold as it gracefully take its bow and disappear into the horizon.
And be accompanied by the Filipino version of Takeshi Kaneshiro ;)
Seal the day with a kiss atop Mt Lubo, the highest peak of Boracay. Enjoy the panoramic view under your feet, and the love of your life in your arms.
At last, retire to your private villa at the Shangri-La Boracay Resort, and have the most secluded and romantic getaway framed on your gallery lane of perfect memories. (keep a lookout for review on the Shangri-La Boracay resort, coming up soon – follow this blog to subscribe or on Facebook to receive instant updates)
- Getting to Boracay from Singapore: Now with direct flight from SG to Kalibo, by Tigerair, journey to Boracay Island is cut short by ~5 hrs from the previous 10+ hrs journey!
- Flight from SG to Kalibo, about 3.5 hrs （虎航從新加坡直飛卡利博，3.5小時）
- Van ride from Kalibo airport to Caticlan Port, about 2 hrs （卡利博機場至Caticlan碼頭，車程2小時）
- Ferry ride to Boracay Island, about 10 mins （Caticlan碼頭至長灘島，船程10分鐘）
- Island Hopping to Puka Beach or Crystal Cove Island: ~PHP 750 per person （環島游－每人約750比索）
- Horse-riding at Fairway & Bluewater Resort: PHP700 for 1 hour （沙灘騎馬－每小時700比索）
- Crystal Boat / Electronic Chariot: PHP 500 per person for 15 min; PHP 800 for 30 min （水晶船 －每人500比索，15分鐘；半小時800比索）
- Paraw Sailing: Solo, PHP 2,850 for 15 min; >2 pax, PHP 2,500 per pax (航帆 － 單人2850比索，15分鐘；兩人以上每人2500比索）
- Mt Lubo Entrance Fee: PHP 60 ( Lubo 山門票－每人60比索）
** Travelgraphy is also a featured blogger on Singapore’s bilingual media platform omy.sg (direct link here), with 9 other awesome bloggers. Check them out too :)